Education & Training
Entrepreneurs strengthen the local economy and are critical players in the long-term health and prosperity of our community. The Growth Alliance offers education and training through the Kauffman Foundation that teaches practical skills needed to create, manage and grow a successful business.
Sustainable growth cannot be left to chance. With FastTrac GrowthVenture it isn’t. Discover how to plan for purposeful, profitable growth, and improved business performance. Hindsight is 20/20, so take what you’ve learned in your business and look to the future. Create a framework to improve the performance of your business with FasTrac GrowthVenture.
Targeted specifically to entrepreneurs who have experience running their businesses, FastTrac GrowthVenture focuses on the issues you need to:
- Make critical decisions about your business vision and strategy
- Investigate next-stage growth and opportunity
- Plan for strategic growth
- Build and maintain a competitive advantage
- Lead with clarity, and
- Maximize cash flow for future profitability
For aspiring and early stage entrepreneurs
Designed specifically for entrepreneurs in the early stages of business development, FastTrac NewVenture not only helps you uncover the answers, it also helps you determine the questions to ask. Save time and money by testing the feasibility of your business concept before you launch. Form relationships with people who can prove to you that starting or growing your own business doesn't mean going it alone.
FastTrac NewVenture makes a difference by providing the opportunity to:
- Explore entrepreneurship;
- Identify and meet market needs;
- Objectively evaluate your concept and plans for moving forward;
- Develop a working knowledge of business fundamentals such as marketing, product/service development, management, and financials;
- Begin building an infrastructure for your business operations and processes;
- Explore the risk and success factors in the marketplace;
- Understand how to access the human, financial, and business resources;
- Network with entrepreneurs and professionals;
- Respond to changes that can impact your business; and
- Build an actionable business plan.
Contact Chris Kinnett, to start your new venture!
The Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation is a private, nonpartisan foundation that works with partners to advance entrepreneurship in America and improve the education of children and youth. Founded by late entrepreneur and philanthropist Ewing Marion Kauffman, the Kauffman Foundation is based in Kansas City, Mo. For more information, visit www.kauffman.org and follow @kauffmanfdn on Twitter.