Administrative Assistant - Position filled!
Administrative Assistant, FT or PT at least 25 hours/week
We are looking for a team player who can immediately take over a range of administrative duties, assist with events, and provide resources to businesses and entrepreneurs in support of economic development goals for Evansville/Vanderburgh County. This is an entry level position that will provide the opportunity to gain experience in a number of areas and will allow the chosen professional the opportunity to assume increasing levels of responsibility. The chosen professional will have the chance to interface with business and government leaders and entrepreneurs on a daily basis. The ideal candidate likes variety in job duties, has initiative, and can quickly adapt to changing needs.
This position shall report to the Manager, Facilities and Operations and shall be responsible for, or have assigned duties to support:
• Facility Scheduling
• Tenant Communication
• Event Planning and Execution
• Supplies Procurement
• Filing, Data Entry and Data Base Maintenance
• Payment Processing
Candidates for serious consideration shall have:
• A bachelor’s Degree, or at least 5 years work experience
• Proficiency with Microsoft office products including Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Interpersonal skills
• Familiarity with process improvement techniques and passion for efficiency
• Ability to be a self-starter, requiring minimal direction
• Creative problem solver
• Team player
The position has a targeted salary range of $15/hr, with offered salary to be based on skills and experience, plus if FT standard employee benefit package including paid vacation and holidays, health, dental and vision insurance, and 401k with employer match.
How to Apply:
We are eager to learn more about you and how you fit this role!
Please email your updated resume and a cover letter to Celia Shoulders, firstname.lastname@example.org.