JOB OPENING! Administrative Assistant
Growth Alliance for Greater Evansville - Evansville, IN
The Growth Alliance for Greater Evansville is an Economic Development organization supporting the City of Evansville and Vanderburgh County in growing a vibrant local economy. Our team also manages Innovation Pointe, a facilty on Main Street which serves as the region’s premier startup business incubator and offers co-working space.
We are looking for a strong multi-tasker who can immediately take over a range of administrative duties, assist with events and facility scheduling, manage and order supplies, handle tenant communication and accounts payable administration, filing, data entry and data base maintenance. Prior experience in Excel, Quick Books and database system required.
This position will provide the opportunity to gain valuable experience in numerous areas and will allow the chosen professional the opportunity to assume increasing levels of responsibility. The chosen professional will have the chance to interface with business and government leaders and local entrepreneurs on a daily basis. The ideal candidate is articulate, likes variety in job duties, has initiative, and can quickly adapt to changing needs.
Candidates for serious consideration shall have:
- A Bachelor’s degree (preferred, but not required) in Communications, Marketing, Business, economics or related field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with process improvement techniques and passion for efficiency
- Ability to be a self-starter, requiring minimal direction
- Creative problem solver
- Team player
To apply: Candidates may also apply via indeed.com
Job Type: Full-time