(July 2020) UPDATED Email sent to Innovation Pointe tenants and Cowork Evansville members operating from Innovation Pointe.
(5/2/2020) Email sent to Innovation Pointe tenants and Cowork Evansville members operating from Innovation Pointe. If you occupy workspace at Innovation Pointe and did not receive this email, please contact us.
—– Begin —–
As we look toward a safe and responsible reopening of businesses across the city, new safeguards are in place to provide a healthy environment for all at Innovation Pointe.
- Front doors will remain locked as we phase into the building over the next couple weeks. An update on when the doors will be unlocked will be communicated.
- USPS, UPS, FedEx have access to the building for deliveries
- Sanitizing supplies will be provided in common areas and near the elevators on all five floors.
- Signage will be posted in common areas. COVID-19 safety guidelines and best practices will be on display for tenants, coworkers and others entering the facility.
- We request limiting visitors to the building through May. Guests should observe social distancing and visit when not ill.
- Meeting rooms may not be available. Requests to use the first floor meetings rooms (Executive Dining Room & Media Suite) may be declined in the short-term as we assess spacing.
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing of frequently touched surfaces will continue in common areas.
Please communicate your plans to return to Innovation Pointe to
Facility Manager, Celia Shoulders (email).
Signage at Innovation Pointe
Request use of this signage
Contact Abby Elpers (email) for print-ready files of these designs to display in your offices. Sizes: 8.5”W x 11”H or 11”W x 17”
Suggested Guidelines for Professional Office Setting
- Train all employees on the importance of hygiene, sanitation, and the need to stay home when sick
- Develop a protocol to screen employees upon entry or before they arrive for work
- Require symptomatic employees to stay home and recommend they be tested
- Allow as many people as practical to work from home when possible
- Limit the number of in-person meeting participants
- Ensure 6 feet of distance between employee work stations. If this is not possible, create a barrier between workspaces
- Require regular hand washing and face coverings for employees (e.g. masks, scarfs, surgical masks)
- Ensure frequent cleaning of high-touch items (e.g. printers, door handles, desks, phones)
- Reduce sharing of work materials to greatest extent possible
- Limit travel as much as possible
- Group employees by shifts to reduce exposure to others
- Enable natural workplace ventilation when possible
Per Governor Holcomb’s recommendation to “work from home if you can,” the Growth Alliance staff will be present at Innovation Pointe on a limited basis, beginning May 11th, and phasing-in over time. Our team is always within reach — remotely and onsite if needed.
Please contact Celia Shoulders for assistance at Innovation Pointe.