Seeking a creative individual with a passion for making our corner of the world an even better place!
Fall 2020 | Approximately 10-12 hours per week | Paid internship
ABOUT THE GROWTH ALLIANCE
The Growth Alliance for Greater Evansville is a local economic development organization. We play a leading role in economic growth in Greater Evansville. How? By working to attract new businesses from out of the area, retain and expand existing businesses, foster innovation and entrepreneurship, and improve the quality of our community and its workforce.
- Drafts creative content for blog posts relating to the quality of life in Greater Evansville
- Uses storytelling to craft effective and engaging social media posts
- Pairs photography, illustrations and branded designs with content to promote the greater Evansville region as a place to live, work, play and stay
- Assists with research and content creation for a Greater Evansville Relocation & Newcomers Guide
- Aids Marketing manager in monitoring the Growth Alliance website – making sure content remains rich and commercial real estate listings are accurate
- Assists with data entry and daily activities, as needed
- Proven writing skills with an understanding of different styles and approaches
- Exceptional communications skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent time management, organizational, planning and prioritizing skills
- A go-getter that works well on their own with little supervision
- You are visually and conceptually creative with an eye for great editorial design, advertisements, web graphics, etc.
- Some knowledge of website language (HTML and CSS) is a plus
- Experience working in design programs (Adobe Illustrator, Canva, or similar) is a plus
Qualified applicants should send resumes, including cover letters to:
Marketing Communications Manager